Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

6/10/2013

Fun with Photoshop and HDR

I know it does sound silly talking about HDR in SL Firstly because its computer graphics in the first place and we can't expect too much from HDR effect anyway. I had also never make a point to edit any of the photos taken so far, except cropping...

So, for once, let's go crazy and play with Photoshop!
This is my original picture I took yesterday..


And to my surprise, I only applied the simple HDR Toning, since I cannot get a good bracket (will, maybe I could be lowering the gamma etc, but...) and to my surprise, TADA!


Somehow, it seems that HDR concept does apply to SL as well and from the HDR photo, an insane amount of details not normally captured can also be seen here, for example, the grass and horse... Seems like there are potential for SL HDR Photography...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.