Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

7/06/2013

Trenz Peek.a.Boo Saly Jewellery


On one of my stops in Kiyomizu, I have the honor of meeting the owner of Peek.a.boo Saly. It is a jewellery shop and honestly, which girl could resist the shine of the sparkling diamond? The owner was friendly and despite my short stay to look for the ninja kitten, he had showered me with his latest jewellery designs. I was totally overwhelmed and to my surprise they were all so lovely that I feel that the least I could do was to write about them.
 

Despite the hundreds of posts, I had never blogged about jewellery before and let alone take photos of them. I just realized how challenging that can be, but anyway this is the first post, I hope I did ok. This is the flying venus choker which was released in June I believed. A pity that this is a still photo and I could not captured the shine of it. I must say this is a great piece to go together with the newly acquired red outfit Kitty just got.


And here, are the Leaf earrings, which the pack comes with bracelets and a choker as well. It does look good on Kitty, doesn't it. Even though it is plain, the white just feel so natural especially with fair skin like Kitty.


This is the hunt prize for Kiyomizu in fact. A very nice red ribbon holding the Venus choker. There won't be a better match of color for this rover red outfit Kitty is in right now. In fact, it fits so well that I added this piece of jewellery into the outfit.


Among the gifts the owner had given me are these Colormetal earring which are flashy and simple, colorful, the lack of a better word to describe it. This would go well with any evening dress and proabably for any occasion you can name it.


The Colorstone set comes with not just the choker, but with armlets and bracelets well. They are loving on your arms especially if you are not wearing long sleeves. The way it jingles feel so lovely it is like bells to Kitty. In fact there is a anklet with it too, but Kitty had not found a nice way to photo it yet.


There are a set of Colormetal version as well that has similar items to the Colorstone. If you asked Kitty which one she likes better, she would say... BOTH!

1 comment:

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.