Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

11/12/2012

Whos's That Girl Dominatrix Hunt



I just completed the Whos's That Girl Dominatrix Hunt and there is a lot of nice latex and female dominion suits to be grab. Whether you are a real dom or not, it would be a nice chance for you to grab lots of great clothes at cheap prices. There are about 70 prizes, minus the 2 that is broken and a few which is $0L, you probably have to get at least $66L to complete the hunt, but its well worth it.

As the main page had already showcase many of the prizes, I thought I did not want to repeat them and I had put on a few rather more unique ones.


A nice outfit completed with all the black and laces. To top it up, a nice black lipstick makes it complete.


Did I say Cat Woman? Yes, maybe I did.


Nothing like a stroke in the pale streetlight with my latex looking half decent. Just kidding. Its beautiful.


I said call me Mistress! Do you understand?


Yes, I know. Princess Leia worn something like that too. A bit more conservative.


The hunt offers skin and hair too. I know I do not usually pose nude on this blog, but then this is an adult blog after all and it would do justice for me to wear this for this hunt. Do not envy, I got this from the hunt, not from dieting! ^_^

Check out the cool hunt at:
http://www.whosthatgirl.com.ar/p/participating-stores.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.