Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

9/25/2015

Botanica Trick or Treat! Hunt 2015


The annual Botanica Trick or Treat! Hunt 2015 is finally open now! Kitty can't wait to get in... waiting at gate! The hunt will again involves a lot of dying... So please be very prepared...


Oops... Knew I shouldnt (or should in this case for the hunt) touch the stone...


Errpppks!!! Spiders... Help!


Still very confused if this is going to be exorcist or alien abduction...


Damn it... I do not want to die beside these weird dwarfs... 


Let me go... How many times do I need to tell you I am not Joan of Arc!!!


Ok, this I am going to love... Apples! Wait.. Is that an iphone at the bottom?...


This is not the first time Kitty get her foruntate told. Funny how it changes everytime though... Maybe it has something to do with Karma...


At the end of the hunt, remember to come back to the store to pick your choice of items. Kitty has almost all of it I think...

Start your hunt now at Botanica:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gecco/224/160/24

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.