Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

1/23/2013

Creative Angels Hunts - Fur & Fluff

I finished this hunt which surprisingly was not widely publicized on Hunts SL or anywhere. Its over though and somehow I thought I even missed it! I think it must be those times when I was so busy I totally forgotten to blog about it.

They had done a real good job showcasing the gifts and in fact, some of them I will consider adding to my permanent outfit especially for Kitty. I wish I had time to try out and display soon, but I got 2 more hunts on Mardi Gras to complete before end of the month and I don't even know if I can find the time given that the weather is turning cold in RL and I had taken ill... :(

But in any case, I would recommend any new hunts from Creative Angels Hunt. Really enjoyed it!

See the hunt items at:
http://creativeangelshunts.info/hunts/fur-fluff/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.