Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

1/07/2013

Winter Solstice Hunt 2012


This is a short 12 stores hint, well actually 10 since 2 of them are broken to me when I checked them out. Unfortunately its quite Winter / Xmas based and by the time I got this, Xmas is over.

There is a common jeans and sweater with Xmas theme, but I seriously think Kitty should wear something inside unless she is showing off her belly button in the cold winter! :) The Zebra boots looks good for all occasion, but I won't be wearing that to a PETA event though.


There is also a set of cute blue Xmas dress. Too bad I got this so late, guess I will shelf it for next year.


This is probably one of the most generic prize for this hunt. Its a black evening gown which I think is great for all occasions!

Hints and locations at:
http://nevermorehunts.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/winter-solstice-hunt-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.