Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

1/03/2013

Happy New Year 2013


Happy Birthday to all my readers and I know this post is way late since its already the 3rd Jan now. I hope everyone had a great time countdown to this special year especially after we survived doomsday 2012. I wish I could see the faces of those folks waiting for it when the clock strikes 12 and there was a awkward moments of silent, then a silly bird flies by overhead. Well I guess we will have to wait for the next meteor or something...

In any case, looking back its a great year in some expect. I had gotten a chance to model and blog about many new clothes from designers all over Europe and even some pretty Asian one, completed at least a few dozens of treasures hunt in just the past few months. Well its been quite a year and many friends came and go, but I am glad I still have my good friends around me. And as usual like last year, nobody remember my SL birthday because its on Xmas day! But that okay, since I wasn't really online either then.

While many sim opened, some had closed too and I can't say I am not sad even though I may not had been so close to the owners and people there anymore. It is still sad no matter how I see it, but I hope they continue to enjoy SL and make great friends. And for some, I wanted to say that I am still waiting for you to come back from your RL and I pray for you that your RL problems will be resolved too.

Well its a new year, I hope everyone will have a great year ahead no matter where you are and I will still be here, waiting for you in SL.

1 comment:

  1. Awww so happy Bday late ! and i wish to you a really wonderfull year ! hugs

    ReplyDelete

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.