Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/25/2012

Dance Event at Milky House Part 1

Recently I attended a dance events at the famous Kimono merchant call Milky House. Expecting it be just another dance at a club, I was hoping to mix around and I dragged Rinka with me. The event turns out to be more than that, with one of the most fantastic visual effects I had seen and a fantastic crowd including the owner of Milky House herself! 


The owner is the one wearing the Red Kimono. Oops Rinka is a cloud! :P


I told you they had mind blowing visual effects!


These effect almost rivals the Wishmaster 2 or Ultima 3 Spell Hub.


Ok, it can get messy at times, but still very stunning.


The music is cool and no ugly avatars spoted... :) KOP Joke.


The effects spreads all over from lights to darkness. It makes me felt as if I had danced for days, but yet I am not tired.


The good mix of mist and light effect is fantastic. If I have a Halloween party, I would love to have this effect for the dance floor!


And did I said flowers! Yes there are so much flowers it really so 80s. Go! Flower Power!


I can only say I had a great time, but guess what? This is only half of it! Stay tune for Part 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.