Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/09/2012

Halloween Madness Hunt

On the main page it say Epic Fail Adult Huntz, I wonder why?


The official webpage
http://epicfailadulthuntz.blogspot.co.uk/

As I started on the hunt, I begin to realized why its called Epic Fail. Let me make up my own rules of not wasting time on this hunt:

1. If the shop does not display the signboard or logo for this, SKIP!
2. If the hint sat "Hint Here", its either they are too lazy or there is simply no prize. Check out the other hunts they offer, if the shop is reputable, likely the prize is there.

I start losing count of which shop doesn't have the prize and which shop doesn't have the signboard because there were simply too many. So epic fail? Yes. But still fun, just don't pull your hair out if you can't find it because it may not be there at all.

I completed it with whichever I can find. Probably will not go back to check.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.