Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/30/2012

Rebel Hope’s little Pumpkin Hunt!


A nice hunt with dress, earing and masks mainly.


There is this black dress that goes very well with the flashy red mask. Too bad I had missed the masquerade party.


There is also a long straight dress with a red top which I liked. 


There is also a yellow top variation of the straight red above.


There is also a nice purple dress which is a good excuse to show off my long legs.


And this come in red as well. The show is also a gift and did you noticed I changed the masks? There are a lot of masks in the prizes. Also notice the earrings which are cute little pumpkins.


The last but not least is a set of lingerie which is black, sexy and come to straps to the stocking. What else more did I have to say?

Begin the hunt at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.