Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

11/26/2012

Pillow and Things Store Hunt


Although I had completed this hunt locating all the 20 items (10 in main store and 10 in small avatars) I did not end up buying all of them. In fact most of the items are at 25L and only 2 of them are actually 0L. So if you want to embark on this hunt, there is limited time and you need to have some $L prepared for it.

Another reason why I had not bought any of them is because this is essentially a furniture store and the prizes are mostly furnitures which I have not much use of it since I do not have a place to my own now due to various reasons.

That being said, you would ask, then what is there to blog about? Well, I still got the 2 free items and here they are:


One of the hint consists of these wooden pumpkins.


This huge rug is also one of the prizes what is free.

Well, if you are in need of furnitures, do give this hunt a try at:
Pillows & Things Plaza (P&T)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Costadoro/202/164/21

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.