Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

4/30/2013

The Flawless Spring Sale (and hunt)

This sale cum hunt actually ends today officially, but I manage to catch though. I can't say its one of the better one I attended, but at every booth in the sale carnival, there is a $50L item which depending on whatever you like it, you can buy it. There is a preview on the board for this.

However, there is also a hunt component where there is a nearby flower which you can buy for $0L-$10L. For $0L, the choice is obvious, but for something more, you may want to consider. The only problem is that there is no preview board at all for the item! This certainly discourage me from paying for something I am not even sure how it looked it.

I would say there isn't really something to die for here, but there is no harm spending some time with your friend on a quiet carnival if they are still there.

Visit them at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.