Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

9/30/2014

Petit Chat's I'm A Pumpkin


Who would like to be a Pumpkin this Halloween? Yes, everyone I know. And you will get your chance this year because Petit Chat has a dress named "I'm A Pumpkin"!


So, what do you think of the outfit? Oops sorry, din't know you are missing a head...


This outfit comes in 4 color combinations and it is nothing to laugh about. Well, if you do, you are going end up like this monster , with a kick in the balls.


While you are wondering what is a nice pumpkin like me doing here... I am thinking : "How did she get up so high in the tree in the first place...?"


"What's cooking?" I asked. "If there is any pumpkin in the soup, I dun want it!" 


As you can see, this pumpkin outfit comes in several colors and dun worry, Jason is not going to hurt any pumpkin...


This is one of my favorite. No, not because I am in front of the cemetery, but because it has a good dark shade of green vs orange.


I know this may not be the best color to be in now, but what do you think of a game of hide and seek in the corn field?

I'm A Pumpkin is an exclusive item for the Pumpkin Town 2014 event. Do grab it before its over.

Visit Pumpkin Town:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.