Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

8/16/2012

Mystery - Arctic Dragon Burned Down Whose House In SASS Land?


That day, My house (at least I think its mine...) was burnt down by the angry dragon and I notice that I managed to catch a good picture of it doing so. Because there was absolutely nothing I can do, I can only be thankful that I only had a couch and a bed inside along with some Japanese Lanterns.

But, guess what? It turned out that ~~ That wasn't my house and it could be some poor soul's place getting torched in this picture. I wonder what they were cooking at that time as the chimney indicates that cooking was in progress. When I return to my home and found everything intact, I did not hear any news of any injuries or damages from the neighbors as well. That could mean that it was indeed an empty house? But then who would be cooking in an empty house? Was it a pathetic attempt to make use of the neighbors stoves to save on utilities bills? Or simply... Is SASS HAUNTED???!!!! OMG, just that thought sends shivers down my spline.

I decide that I should investigate this strange event, but I could not find any more information. Anyone with information on the above should contact me at 1-800-SASS-EBMENU and your identity will be kept confidential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.