Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

8/24/2012

Working At Summer Fest

I spend some time working at the Japanese Summer Fest as Kitty and guess what? Rinka was there too! I was manning the fried Unagi (eel) Bento (Rice Set) store and its sizzling with hot steamy yummy air all over. Brings out the kitty in everyone I guess!


And here is another picture of my taken by a local newspaper reporter because he said it is funny to have a kitty girl selling fish. I gave him a treat because he is funny too. Although the business was not that good today, I enjoy having a fun day selling and cooking the fish for everything. It was a blast!


Oh yes, I also took my time to wander around the Summer Fest and I came upon Rinka selling Ice Desert. I bought a Ichigo (Strawberry) Ice from her and its was tasty and sweet. She said its free for me because I am cute! (Blush) I took a photo of her stall before I left...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.