Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

2/19/2013

Petit Chat's Life!


Life! from Petit Chat is another outfit I won and this certainly sound like a fun outfit. Anything call Life! can't be boring. And indeed it is not. Life! is a red corset with a 3 parts mini skirt and as always Petit Chat's outfit always comes with a panties. 


Life! actually seems like a comfortable enough to sleep in. And in fact that's exactly what I did because I had that outfit on when I woke up. I don't want to deny that the outfit sure gives me a certain degree of sexiness and I am actually loving it. Well, unless my neighbors start spying with their telescope, then that might not be such a desirable effect.


There is no better way to showcase Life! with me relaxing on my hammock in it. I told you it is very comfortable and I certainly feels good in it even when I relax. As with most other corset, it has a good fitting and fully display your great waistline no matter where you are. The short skirt makes it easy to sit or even lie down in most position without looking aweful and well, there is always the cute panties under it anyway.


Petit Chat has a blog at:
http://petitchatfinefrenchcouture.blogspot.com/

Petit Chat-Moumou's Square:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tuvuca%20Bay/66/80/23/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.