Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

2/02/2013

Petit Chat's Look Around Pack


The current Midnight Mania board in Petit Chat is giving away a full pack call Look Around which consist of the top, the skirt and panty too, which is one thing I really love about PC, because its truly complete. In addition, the boots is included as well.


At first, I thought it would fit nicely for a diner's uniform and so I hunted down a diners and have Kitty pose for it. But it turns out a bit too pretty for a waitress uniform though. What else can I say its cute and its pink!


I took this photo of Kitty from behind on purpose to show her pretty boots with the nice white ribbons on it. And a really high and strong heels. PERFECT for crashing this wedding...


Sitting alone at the bar, Kitty looks so extremely cute int this outfit that I think she would invite unnecessary attention before you could count to 10. Its an amazing outfit and since its a MM (only 40 clicks required), all that it need is your support to get it. 

Hit the MM at Petit Chat here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.