Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

7/01/2013

Vampire's Masquerade Hunt


I rarely do last minute hunt and most of the time if I am late, I just let it slips... But this one really attracted me. Firstly, vampire is always fascinating and who would turn down a $0L hunt?

Firstly, let me say I did this in between 30th and 1st, so its fair if the prize is missing or they had totally removed the item. But in all, even based on the original list, there seems to be a broken link every 2 or 3 working ones, so that will bring the total from 30 stops to something like about 20 or so. But its the quality that counts right?

I do not know if it's still relevant, but here is the hints:
http://sltwistedinsanityhunts.webs.com/vampire-masquerade-hunt

Take a look at the prize and you will agree it's worth it:
http://sltwistedinsanityhunts.webs.com/prize-previews

I promise I will try to cover it in a more timing fashion in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.