Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

7/09/2013

Who comes visit me

Let's take a look at some of our visitors so far on this blog. And yes, that includes you. If you had notice the side of this blog, there is a little world map from ClustrMaps and clicked on it, you will get some wonderful statistic from it. 
Anyway, here is the map. Due to size limit of this blog, I had to make it smaller than it actually is, but what I want to highlight is that I got some amazing numbers of visitors from the states, Europe and southern part of Asia. But amazingly, I got some in the middle of the Indian and Pacific ocean. Isn't that amazing? In fact, it is sometimes these small details that make me happy and keep me going on writing, despite my blog wasn't really one of those with Ks of hits daily. 

I am also rather happy that in fact, I get quite some visitors from France, Germany, Russia and Canada as well. That to me is something because despite language differences in some, my blog is in English, it is still popular with these countries. And someone might ask why would Singapore be on the top 10? Well, it could be because of me, when I am testing my post and such, given that I am now in Singapore, that would not had been surprising. What I am kind of upset though, is that my native country, Australia is nowhere in the top 10... :(

However, given this stats, I had decided to add a Google Translate function on the site for anyone who would like to read this blog in any other language beside English, with best effort translation from Google.

Hope to continue to see more support and I promise I will work harder on this blog for you guys! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.