Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

8/11/2013

Petit Chat Art Gallery


I went to a art gallery today and it is not just another art gallery, but one from my friend at Petit Chat. I had a preview of this place before it was opened and I feel really bad not having to come sooner to cover it in my blog. 


There are lots of impressive artworks here and as much as I wanted to take a photo beside each and every one of them, I do not want to do that. I DO NOT want to spoilt your fun to visit this place and therefore I will only cover a few photos of the pictures that Kitty love or if it meant something to Kitty.


It is a bit dark as Kitty had chosen to visit the gallery at night, but its not how Kitty looks that is important, rather more of the artworks.


Kitty love this one. Because it remind her of something she love. A dark and distant past, gothic and beautiful in a forlorn way. 


There is even a telescope upstairs where Kitty can look at the stars.



If only every waiting at the bus stop was like this. Kitty probably wish the bus would never come.


There is also a guestbook just like a real art gallery and seriously, this is a really enjoyable and soul searching place to visit. Bring a pal along today!

Make sure you grab a copy of the catalogue, because... You will not regret it!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Haddath/26/116/67

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.