Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

8/11/2013

Plushies from Plushiecraft 2: Return of the Plushie! Part 3

I wasn't expecting a PArt 3, but last minute, I manage to get more help and almost completed the hunt with all the plushies!


Faerie Shark Petite


And here is the Leprechaun version of the octopus - Elphabapus


And Mr Wise Crab is a unique shoulder plushie, which is rather small, but nevertheless cute.


Zomebie Leopard is one of the 2 Zombie shark plushie in this hunt.


Country Shark is the plushie for a lazy relaxing day


And here is the big version of the Faerie Shark

I would love to thanks all the folks from the Oceania group with assisted me to get this far. In the 3 parts posts, I had covered all the plushies for this event, except the following:
  • Santa Penguin
  • Zombie Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.