Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

9/05/2012

A Girl and her Lighthouse


There is a friend I know some time back when I was feeling qutie low and she had brought me to her place to chill off where she operates a tarven. Turns out that the sim she is in is really beautiful. Its a place call Kinky and there are many houses there which I assume it for rental. I took a picture of it here. Aren't there beautiful?

But what is really interesting about this shy friend of mine is that she lives in a Lighthouse.


I took a photo of her magnificent Lighthouse as I climb up of it.


And this is Kitty sitting and enjoying the light sea breezes sitting at the Lighthouse below. Thansk to my dear friend for showing me her wonderful place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.