Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

9/28/2012

Alice Again

Alice continues on her journey between the sane and the insane in her adventure of madness...


Pink Snails? If that's not strange enough, how about one bigger than an elephant? If I am getting my own sim, I want a few of these.


Alice always had sometimes to do with Tim Burton and here I am standing beside Jack. Needless to say, I had added the gigantic Jack to my shopping list for "Through the Looking Glass".


As I took as break in what looks like a bedroom, it was so styled in the favors of Tim Burton I couldn't help but took this picture. Btw, the spider kind of creeps me out...


After a long journey, I return back to me Secret Garden in my bubble capsule and took a nice nap as I dream a dream that I am Alice in the Wonderland...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.