Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

9/09/2012

My Echo-friendly Friend

Talked about special friends. I met one today and after a tp to her sim, I looked hard to find her. Can you see her in this photo?


It turned out that she like to dressed up and hide from me. Well in case you had not figured out, she is actually the tree. She even mentioned she thought of disguising as a tree back in The Village, but somehow it was allowed due to the rules back then. I thought it was a fun idea especially if she is hiding herself in the safezone listening to gossips.


I gave her a good hug and she even bends and swing her leaves. It was really cute. I really wonder what fun we could have if we all dress up as trees someday. And she even told me that the outfit was actually free. Well that's to my environment friendly friend - Amethyst!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.