Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

12/23/2012

A Very Demonic Christmas Hunt Part 1


I had seen this poster since September and that's the problem, I do not really remember it until now. But I am glad I remember because the prizes are really nice and good for a change from the traditional Christmas gifts for the season.

Here are some of the prizes:


This snow scene with poseballs is one of the prizes but it took 47 prims to rez which I can barely afford.  


Another picture of the snow scene, but its a great addition if you have a homestead and above for this coming Christmas.


And yet one more Santarina costume, but with a twist.


A cute snowman Pyjamas is one of the gifts as well.


A nice Christmas theme black gown and a hollow wreath are 2 of the prizes given.

For some reason, #19 seem not to work for me, although it was shown as working on the links. Take note.

See the official pages for prizes:
http://depravityhunts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/a-very-demonic-christmas-hunt-prize-pics.html

Check out the hints here:
http://depravityhunts.blogspot.sg/2012/11/a-very-demonic-christmas-hints.html

There are simply too many prizes to list and I will leave some to other posts to save loading time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.