Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

12/31/2012

Kiyomizu Winter Treasure Hunt 2012


Once again Kiyomizu is running a Winter Hunt for 2012 with the ninja cats hiding all over the stores. I only manage to find time for it today and completed it coming in #12 place on the list. 


Well, sometimes its not all about winning especially when some of the cats had been withdrawn meaning that 76 is the max I could get now. 

I would love to post some pictures of the prizes, but I had too many post stacked up so I would leave this here as it is, but trust me the prizes are good especially since many of them are from Japanese designers. I would post the prizes in another post when I find the time.

Start you hunt for this here:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Little%20Cat%20GreenEyes/98/113/33

Look for the big cube with the hunt logo and open the webpage after clicking on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.