Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

12/04/2012

Petit Chat's Pixie Pack


I was given a chance to try out the December group gift from Petit Chat in advance and this time it is a nice piece of laced dark green dress complete with boots with matching texture. It is quite a perfect fit for many RP situation such as wench or even medieval.


This is the full dress and as you can see the center cutting is really low and there is no excuse to hide your beautiful shape with this dress. Despite so, the dress fits nicely for even a G rated sim.


Well, I decide to take another shot for this in the autumn forest background because I think the dress in green really looks good in a forest backdrop. This picture is mainly to show the panty that comes with it under the skirt. Although there isn't much chance I would go walking around like this, this still save me the trouble to find another panty to wear beneath from prying eyes. 

This is the December gift and if you love this, you should check out Petit Chat's main store at:

1 comment:

  1. Lol, the comment about walking around in panties made me giggles :-D... Thanks very much for this nice post... I do love forest a lot :-))

    ReplyDelete

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.