Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

12/10/2012


The With Love <3 Hunt is not a cheap hunt to go on. At the minimum you need to prepare $760L becuase each of the 76 boxes is going to cost your 10L each. While the hunt claim that each of the item is worth more than $400L each, its very subjective to each individual to judge is the item is really worth so much. To be fair, my opinion is some of them are really good, while others may not be directly useful to me, but you never know if it would for others.

As I am not one of the official blogger of the hunt, I decide that I will not cover in such long details since it would probably be covered by the big list of bloggers on their links. I had selectively try on their dresses and fashion item with the exception of shoes which I did not recall having any as prizes.


Black had always been my favorite color and I wont miss this black dress with a elaborated white ribbon on my hair as a strong contrast. Needless to say, I had saved this as my outfit for dinners and official events.


This is something unique and not seen often, but despite that I had chosen to photograph this on the sunset beach, it is probably more suited as a city wear. Beneath the red over-cloth, is a formal office wear if Kitty ever decide to work in the city. 


This is the last photo I took with this unique French designer dress and a cute little handbag for carrying my $L and my LMs.

Info on the hunt can be found at:
http://www.chic-management.com/

Start your hunt at:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Pea/112/158/22

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.