Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

12/31/2012

Thanks for the Mammaries Hunt


This is a rather weird hunt as most of the stuff are meant for girls with really huge boobs... But in any case, its one of my freaky Fridays, so I did the hunt and I best try to look good in some of the gears.


As usual, there is always a red dress.


Now at least this tight fitting black seems alright for me. Sad to say some of the outfit, I had to skip because they are simply design for very huge rack.


This New Year Eve gown is perfect for tomorrow!


And some nice lingerie are in the hunt too. Basically do not expect any nice and clean prizes. Everything is naughty and fun for this hunt!

See the links, hints and prizes all at one place:
http://bigboobiebabes.blogspot.co.uk/p/up-comming-events.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.