Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/03/2012

Alice Once Again

I went around enjoying myself as Alice and I even brought my friends to go get similar Halloween outfit for the occasion. Among them I got Em and Rinka, but it was a pity Rinka did not got hers ready and I did not manage to grab her photo.


Em got a greenish one which looks like a plant and she looks gorgeous in it! 


I played around in the graveyard on Em multiscene skyboard and the mist effect was kind of spooky even for Alice.


Kismeta got a free outfit when she joined the membership and she was dress in a Pro Peace costume with nice flowers and smiley face particles. Again, here is my green witch Em with her cute dollie. In case you hadn't realize my floatie is a teapot.


After a crazy day, nothing compare to take a nap on my plant pod in the giant tree. There is a giant owl, but I am not sure if I got a photo of it. Anyway this plant pod is the prize of the Fairytale Fantasy Hunt for this location.


This is a close up of Alice... It is kind of embarrassing, but this is probably as close as I am comfortable for the camera. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.