Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/20/2012

Old and Gone and Why I hate Fucking Gor

They said some things new would become old someday and eventually someday you will have to let it go. Guess there is no better time to do some spring cleaning on my friend's list and blog list. I just came to realized some links to my blog had long been removed and I am still loyally keeping mine to theirs. When it comes to any form or relationship, I guess it is just hard to "still be friends". Its as suc ha urban legend in sl as in rl. It really doesn't matter whether I deleted them or they deleted me. I am just pretty sure its the end.

I might as well clean up for people whom I will probably never meet again because they are always in some sim wearing RP hubs which prevent any form of out-of-sim communication suc has IM. Doesn't really make sense to have a friend whom live in another dimension and never return your calls right?



And to some extend, I am pounding on some who I can still IM, but I will never be able to meet anymore. Why? Thanks to some RP restriction, either they can leave that sim or they can't leave Gor. So no happy dancing, windows shopping or even a cup of tea in the gardens with friends like this any more. In fact, the only way I can probably see them is by a picture they take. Well, that is if taking photo is even allowed.

I don't want to lie and say I feel so calm writing this. I am very mad. Got simply destroys friendship. I rather people who goes to Gor not make friend with me or use a alt instead. But of course using an alt is probably not allowed too. It really makes me so mad once I had a friend who deleted me out of a sudden after a week of spending time together and talking in Mystical. The reason. Her master decides who she can keep on her friend list. In OOC. WTF??? Sorry to say, but people who think this way really deserve to live in some places in Middle East. "We can't help these people who can't help themselves!" I recalled once someone much older and I respected told me and being young and idealistic, I thought he was an old fool.

Well, anyway, that's for friend list. And a big middle finger to Gor. ( -_-)凸




Anyway for you reading this blog, there is no major differences. I just unlinked some blogs which decided not to link to me any more and I guess its better this way. I don't want to have anything more to do with them. While there are some blogs which are not updated, I am still keeping them on. Meanwhile I will search for better blogs related to SL and add them on.

Btw, its really the sim called Embryo is gone. I had went with the 1 person whom most don't deserved to and many which I hadn't. Guess I need to really make up on those times. Ironcially, when some things dies, so does does the sim. It was a GREAT job and I will miss it (The Sim).

And I end it with a inspirational quote.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.