Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/30/2012

CiC Halloween Hunt


You cannot imagine how generous CIC had been with this hunt. There are 40 hairs packs with about 4 basic colors and plenty of choice to modify it with the hair, streak and accessories hubs. I wish to post all 40 of the hairs, but it would be too long to load this post. So instead I posted a selected few to give you a feel of that some of the hairs are like and to make it a fair comparison, I will keep my mermaid outfit through this whole post.














Well that is quite a bit and trust me, if you have only time for 1 hunt. This will be the one!

Start your hunt at:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calico%20Kitty/84/140/27

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.