Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/27/2012

Innuendo Halloween Hunt


 I just completed an mini hunt by Innuendo, an Italian fashion designer for SL. The sign shown in the shop, I must say, is the clearest sign I had seen so far! It shows the prizes as well!


The AUDRY Outfit is flexible and comes with a few way to mix and match the design to your liking.


If you prefer mini skirt than pants, it comes with the interchangeable parts for it as well.


And who not a dress for that? This is why this outfit is a great design for you to mix and match it. It also comes with resize scripts for there is no worries about sizes.


As I had joined the group, I also realized that there is a really sexy witch outfit for sale. It is only 10L and I feel it is worth more than that, so I bought it without another thought. Here is me in my sexy witch outfit! Yes, did someone just turned out the air conditioner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.