Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/25/2012

Dance Event at Milky House Part 2

Continued from Dance Event at Milky House Part 1
http://elottebridger.blogspot.com/2012/10/dance-event-at-milky-house-part-1.html


I had a really good time enjoying the dancing and J-Pop at the dance party at Milky House and I just can't help myself snapping away at the wonder effects!


What colorful sparkles. Its so dashing, especially with all our Kimono flying in the winds.


Who could ever hate the classic Heart shape disco light?


I put on my flowers footprints and I wonder if it was unnecessary.


Nothing like a bombardment of Chrysanthemum all around! 


Really. Nothing like it. Its so unique and oriental.


Dropping color balls was one of my favorite from the who dance and it came almost right at the end.


This was the finale that send it to the heights of the event and all of us really enjoy it so much we were kind of sad that it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.