Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/14/2012

Angeldust Halloween Store Hunt


This is the absolute not-to-be-missed hunt. Why? Because its so simple and there are only 8 items. Bear in mind I did not say the items are bad. There gifts includes a face tatoo, a skin, white hat and a complete outfit. See for yourself what I look like when I wear them!


The store has a fantastic spooky environment with graveyard and trees. Yes, the tree must be in every spooky sim I had been to.


Blood on my face. No better way to spend Halloween like this!


Angeldust is located at:


And on a closing note. PLEASE DO NOT READ ON IF YOU LIKE CHALLENGES ON THE HUNT! 





SPOILERS AHEAD!






There is one pumpkin that is not under the tree as stated. Its shelter from rain and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.