Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/22/2012

Fun with Windlight


I am sure you had heard about the word Windlight in SecondLife. Its basically the lighting settings based on environment. It seems to be the thing to adjust other then getting the right place and right outfit for the job. I had always wonder if there is such thing as the optimize settings and just as I thought, there isn't one. Just like in RL. Basically you will still have the control of changing it and making it whichever way you want to present you photot.

For some tips on what to change, I found this articles on basic tricks:
http://madimage.wordpress.com/about/tips-tricks/sl-photography-lighting

And to add on to the already huge lighting library, download the rest of the WindLights packs here:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/WindLight_settings

Have fun with Windlight! I will be posting some of my shots soon. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.