Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/27/2012

My Humble Linden Home

Halloween is just around the corner and I had decorated my humble Linden Home with whatever I could get my hands on within the 117 Prims. And I guess its photo time rather than having it de-mantled and forgotten after this month.


My front door comes with a eerie cauldron as well as a spooky girl giving a Trick-Or-Treat greeting and playing tunes. This is a prim costly setup, but I hope someone would appreciates it.


The side of my living room where I place all my favourite flowers and some hangings of Halloween Decorations.


My bathtub. Yes I need to get blinds too...


My little living room with a TV (which shows nothing most of the time) and a fishtank. I will do more about it when I get more prims back after I take out the Halloween stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.