Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

10/16/2012

Gifts from the Rae Red Seal Hunt

As promised, here are the pictures of the gifts given by the hunt!


A nice evening gown good for dinners and dances! Btw, the lantern in the background is also a gift, but not the bathtub and Halloween lights!


A nice casual dress for general purposes. I love red by the way.


Like I said, you can't go wrong with red.


One of my favourite complete outfit with the huge Hibiscus on my hair too. Finally a girl next door look that fit the size for a G-cup girl!


And don't miss the hair which I think is one of the best gift!


The hair from Caligo Ingmann comes with a 2 color packs as well as steak pack for highlighting some of my hair. This is my random mix of red and black. Everyone says this is so not me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.