Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

12/03/2014

Crier ~ Unfragment Broken


I step out and try to make everything in the day worth my while,
But as soon as I step back in my room, I burst into tears and cry.
Holding onto this heart just causes me more and more pain,
Just take it away and let me die.

Ending it all, ending all, so I don’t have to feel the pain.
Doing no more, doing no more, so you don’t have to say so.
Crying all the time so I can just let everything spill out,
Feeling useless hurts, but who would know?

Being forgotten is just another symptom when I’m all alone, and when I cry,
I just fall asleep right after to pass my life away.
And so I don’t have to listen to everyone’s insults when I do something wrong,
I lock myself up and stay.



Lock it away, lock it away, so I don’t have to hear you say anything to me.
Closing my eyes, closing my eyes, so I don’t have to see anything that is hurtful.
Sitting alone, sitting alone, so I don’t hurt anyone else around me.
When I’m alone, how is life ever joyful?

Seeing as though I can’t do anything right, why do I even try?
Everyone just brushes me off, then makes fun of me when I try.
Even climbing up the stairs is hard when I can’t feel anything,
When I fall back down and hurt myself, all I can do is cry.

No one is there, no one is there, to help me back up again.
Flooding the room, flooding the room, with all my tears of anger and sadness.
Dying alone, dying alone, I can’t do anything but lay here and die alone.
If only I could have had one moment of bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.