Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

12/30/2014

今を抱きしめて (Hug This Moment) ~ YOSHIKI + NOA

I am not good with some of my words and a song is perhaps one of the best way to express my feeling for someone. This may be a very old song, but it is beautiful and expressed many things in a deeper way than I can put in words. For that special somebody...



今を抱きしめて

道に迷って独りで泣いた
夜に会いたくて
数えきれない想い重ねた
夢に濡れるまで

苍い孤独に独り埋もれた
素直になれなくて
濡れた瞳を见つめられなくて
时代に流された

瞳を闭じても
贵方しか见えない
言葉にならない
涙を止めて

远くに见えた贵方の爱を
今は抱きしめて

过ぎ去った季节に贵方が残した
言葉が忘れられなくて
今も…

夢に描いた贵方の爱を
今は抱きしめて

言葉持たずに夜に飞び出した
すぐに会いたくて
高鳴る想い二人の胸に
抱いて旅立とう
今を抱きしめて

English Translation by Kitty

Hug This Moment

Lose my way, crying alone
Remember meeting you in the late night
Limitless thoughts overlapping the memories
Until I awaken from my dream

Buried the blue loneliness by myself
No longer used to being frank
Unable to see with my wet eyes
Fading with time

Even if I closed my eyes
I can only see you
No words can be said even if I
Hold my tears

Even far away, I can see love
Hugging this moment

You remain in the fading seasons
Words that can never be forgotten
And Now...

Painting dreams with your love
Hugging this moment

Without words, running in the deep night
I want to see you now
The unsettling memories in our hearts
Taking this memories, starting a new journey
Hugging this moment


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.