Analytics

Search Elotte's Diary

12/17/2014

Goodbye Winnie


On 6th Dec 2014... My only companion in life had left me. It was 9 long years we had together and it really pains me so much that it affected most of what I was doing in sl and rl. It was fortunately I have good friends with me that had helped me though the worse of times and given me comfort when I needed it. I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for that. 

This is a tombstone created for me by my designer and close friend Trinity. I know Winnie would have loved this. 

Although I am alone now, I will continue my journey with a new Kitty I adopted from the rescue group. And Winnie I hope you will give me blessing for her and see us through the hardest of time. 

Forever you are in my heart and your memory stay here, a part of me left with you. I will miss you... VERY MUCH Winnie. See you over the rainbow bridge someday. I promised.

2005-2014. Aways miss you. Winnie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Elotte Bridger was borned in 2L on Christmas Day in 25th December 2009.